This will disappoint you guys...
...but there's actually a better way of getting to different blogs other than using my place as link central and getting hammered by TagBoard's annoying popup.
If you're using FireFox (hint hint...use it!), go download a plugin called Sage. Then hop on most blog pages and you'll notice in the lower right hand corner, there's a little orange icon. If you click on it, it'll allow you to subscribe to an RSS feed. Then if you go to Tools->Sage, you can get a sense of who's updated and who hasn't in one quick glance.
So yes, I'm kind of making my page redundant now, for my two dear loyal readers who make me smile with their persistant pokes for me to update...
...does this spell the end of my pun-laden blog? I think not. But now you won't have to wait around for updates! Just show up when I'm boldfaced!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home